WHO ARE WE?
According to the REGULATION (UE) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND THE COUNCIL from April 27th 2016 regarding the individuals protection concerning the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of such data, we inform that ADSALES LDA is a Limited Society, based on Rua António Gomes Soares Pereira, n.º 88, 4470-139 Maia, Portugal, registered in Conservatória do Registo Comercial under the unique registration number and 509036228, whereby designated as “OXY”, with digital marketing activities.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA TREATMENT?
The entities responsible for the treatment of personal data are OXY and their clients, in this case,
Breeze Passion. Both decide which data are collected, how they are treated and the purposes for which they will be used. OXY is hired by
Breeze Passion and collects data only according to Breeze Passion’s instructions.
Because OXY and
Breeze Passion in the scope of their activities.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA ARE COLLECTED AND HOW DO WE COLLECT THEM?
Breeze Passion collect personal data that are always supplied by the User when they fill-in our forms. The collected data are adequate, pertinent and non-excessive regarding the scope, purposes and services determined, explicit and legitimate by OXY and
Breeze Passion. In this case, the collected data are those present on this site:
Full name, Email address, Phone number and Country.
WHAT ARE THE DATA USED FOR?
The data supplied by the User are used by
Breeze Passion for phone contact in order to provide further information about their products and services. Later on, these data can be used by
Breeze Passion to send information about these and other products and services via email, phone call or sms.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THESE DATA FOR?
The data will be kept until the User wishes to delete them.
HOW TO REQUEST THE RIGHT TO ACCESS, CORRECT AND DELETE THE DATA?
The User can exercise the right to access, correct and delete their personal data. This exercise can be made via email to:
HOW TO OPPOSE TO THE RECEPTION OF CONTACTS FOR EMAIL MARKETING?
If you do not want to receive these communications you can oppose, at any time, to the use of your data for marketing purposes, by sending an email to
HOW DO WE ENSURE THE SAFETY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data provided to us will be introduced in an automated file according to the terms and conditions set on the previously referred Law 2016/679, from April 27th. OXY and
Breeze Passion respect the best practices concerning personal data safety and protection, having a system that ensures the safety and confidentiality of your personal data as well as the privacy of the electronic communications. OXY and
Breeze Passion’s data collection safety policy foresees, among other aspects, a high investment in technological infrastructures that prevent personal data from being accessed by unauthorized people. All the safety measures that OXY and
Breeze Passion consider indispensable to protect your personal data are taken. However, OXY and
Breeze Passion alert the Users to the need of adopting additional safety measures, namely making sure that they are using an updated browser in terms of properly configured safety patches, with active firewall, antivirus and anti-spyware and making sure of the authenticity of the sites they visit online, avoiding sites in which reputation they don’t trust.
Spamming consists on the undifferentiated sending of emails to unidentified people. OXY ensures that it will not use the data collected in this page for any purpose other than the one of its client
A cookie is an archive that is installed in the computer when you access certain internet pages. The cookies that we use are the following:
- Own Cookies: are those who are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which it supplies the service requested by the user.
- Third-party Cookies: are the ones that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the collected data via cookies.
- Session Cookies: are a type of cookies projected to gather and store data while the user accesses a webpage.
- Persistent Cookies: are a type of cookies where the stored data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated during a time period defined by the cookie manager, and that can go from some minutes to several years.
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a site, platform or application and the usage of the different options or services existing there such as control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, recall the element that are part of a request, complete the purchase process of a request, complete the sign-up or participation request in an event, use safety resources while you surf, store contents for video or sound broadcast or share social network contents.
- Personalization Cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some general scope predefined features, based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as language, type of browser used to access the service, regional configuration from where they are accessing the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: are those that allow their managers to see and analyze the sites users’ behavior. The information gather through such cookies is used to measure the activity of the sites, applications and platforms to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the service users.
- Advertising Cookies: are those that allow a more efficient management of advertising spaces and that their editor has placed in a website, application or platform from where it renders the requested service base in criteria such as the edited content or the frequency that the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising Cookies: are those that store information about the user behavior gather through a continuous observation of their surfing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to show them ads bases on that profile.
Booking, Payment and Cancellation Policies
You can call us or email us and you should be able to get a vacancy on the same day. However, we recommend booking in advance to guarantee the day and time you prefer.
Bookings and payments will be confirmed and payed for according to the type of service chosen.
Boat Rental Payment
50% at booking confirmation and 50% up to 1 week before boarding.
Sunsets and Day Tours
Payment should be made in full upon booking.
Cancellation by Breeze Passion
Due to weather conditions such as rain, fog and storms: 100% refund.
Cancelation by the Client
The amount of the refund will depend on the number of days-notice between the cancellation request date and the date of the event:
30+ days before the event:
80% refund of the amount payed.
29 to 16 days before the event:
65% refund of the amount payed.
15 to 8 days before the event:
50% refund of the amount payed.
7 or less days before the event: